Because anatase type changes to rutile type at high temperature, the melting point and boiling point of anatase titanium dioxide do not exist. Only rutile titanium dioxide has melting point and boiling point. The melting point of rutile titanium dioxide is 1850 ℃.The melting point in air is (1830±15)℃. The melting point in oxygen enrichment is 1879 ℃. Melting point is related to purity of titanium dioxide. The boiling point of rutile titanium dioxide is (3200 ±300) ℃, and it is a little volatile at this high temperature.
This is a new kind of drying equipment used for drying the materials such as paste state, cake state, thixotropy, thermal senstive powder and particles. Griffin is equipped with testing sample machine which can be used for carrying out the drying tests of various feeds for our users and for providing the parameters to select the applicable machine.
● Feeding system
For the feeding system, normally we choose double screw feeder. Double Shaft with Specially Designed Blades for lumps break as to ensure the raw material into the drying chamber smoothly, and drive through motor & gear box
● Drying chamber
For the drying chamber , it consists of the bottom stirring section, middle section with jacket and top section. Sometimes , the explosion vent on the top duct on request .
● The collection rate of finished product is very high by adopting cyclone separator with high efficiency and low resistance (the collection rate can be above 98%), together with air chamber type of pulse cloth bag deduster (the collection rate can be above 98%).
● To control final water content and fine of finished product efficiently through adjusting screener and inlet air speed.
● No material stick on the wall. Continuous high-speed air flow washes out the materials stayed on the wall strongly in order to clear the phenomenon of materials staying on the wall.
● This machine is good at processing thermal sensitive materials. The bottom of main machine belongs to high temperature area. The air speed in this area is very high, and the material can hardly contact heat surface directly, so there is no worry about burning and color changing.
● The spin flash dryers produced by Griffin are designed for continuous drying of cohesive and non-cohesive pastes and filter cakes, as well as high-viscosity liquids. The main components in spin flash dryer include a feed system, the patented drying chamber and a bag filter. Widely acclaimed by customers in a variety of industries all over the world, this patented process provides a faster and more energy-efficient alternative to spray drying. With more than 100 Griffin Spin Flash dryer installations world-wide Griffin DRYING combines experience and cutting-edge technology into added-value solutions for our customers. Elevated drying temperatures can be used with many products since the flashing off of surface moisture instantly cools the drying gas without appreciably increasing the product temperature which may damage its quality.
● Wet material is dispersed into a stream of heated air (or gas) which conveys it through a drying duct. Using the heat from the airstream, the material dries as it is conveyed. Product is separated by using cyclones, and/or bag filters. Typically, cyclones are followed by scrubbers or bag filters for final cleaning of the exhaust gases to meet current emission requirements.
● The feeding system consists of a feed vat where a discontinuous flow of product is buffered and fragmented by an agitator prior to continuous drying. A variable speed feeding screw (or pump in the case of fluid feed) forwards the product to the drying chamber.
● The rotor at the conical base of the drying chamber fluidizes product particles in a drying-efficient hot air flow pattern in which any wet lumps are rapidly disintegrated. Hot air is supplied by a temperature-controlled air heater and speed-controlled fan, entering the drying chamber at a tangent in order to establish a turbulent and whirling air flow.
● Airborne, fine particles pass through a classifier at the top of the drying chamber, while larger particles remain in the air flow for further drying and powdering. The drying chamber is rigidly designed to withstand pressure shock in the event of explosive combustion of flammable particles. All bearings are effectively protected against dust and heat.
This equipment is controlled as follows:
● The opening of the gas valve is controlled by the temperature signal of the temperature measuring point of the main engine inlet, and the inlet air temperature is automatically controlled in the set range.
● The frequency of feeder converter is controlled by the temperature signal of the temperature measuring point of the main engine outlet, and the feeding speed is automatically controlled.
● Feed control can be converted between manual control and automatic control.
● With overtemperature alarm, fault display function.
● Pulse dust collector automatic backblow; backblow interval can be set.
● Inorganic compounds: borax, calcium carbonate, hydroxide, copper sulfate oxide, barium carbonate, antimony trioxide, all kinds of metallic hydroxide, all kinds of heavy metallic salt, synthetic cryolite, etc.
● Organic compounds: fenatrol (insecticide of agrochemicals), cadmium laurate, benzoic acid, germicide, sodium oxalate, cellulose acetate, etc.
● Ceramics: kaoline, silicone trioxide, clay, etc.
● Dyestuff: anthraquinone, black ferric oxide, indigo blue pigment, butyric acid, titanium dioxide, zinc sulfide, all kinds of intermediate of azo dye stuff, etc.
● Foodstuff: soya protein, agglomerative starch, lees, tritcin, wheat starch, etc.
● The lower part of the flash steam engine is equipped with water cooled interlayer, which can effectively avoid the phenomenon of material being heated and discolored.
● The crushing device of flash steam engine is specially designed for high humidity material, the crushing ability is greatly improved, the material of mission block is dispersed rapidly, and the drying efficiency is obviously improved. The stirring cutter is thickened (12-14mm) to avoid the fracture of blade.
● Adopt the integral casting technology to make the stirring bearing seat of main engineer, so as to achieve high processing precision and durability. Use lubricating oil through the bearing cooling mode (with lubricating function) to prevent the bearing from overheating. The shaft seal adopts the double structure of packing seal and gas seal to ensure good sealing performance.
● The high efficiency cyclone separator is used to collect material, which can effectively improve the efficiency of material collection.
● The cloth bag is made of high density material. The surface of the cloth bag is relatively delicate and not easy to get sticky. Even if there is a small amount of sticky material, it is easy to keep the cloth bag unblocked by backblowing.
● Vibrator is installed on the bag dust collector and the cone part of cyclone separator, in which case, the conical angle has been decreased to avoid accumulation.
● The contact part with material is made of SUS316L stainless steel material, which is easy to clean and durable.
● Adopts double screw feeding and anti-bridge mixing device. Feeding speed can be adjusted to ensure smooth feeding and easy to control.
● The hot air duct at the bottom of the main engine adopts bidirectional air inlet structure, which makes the inlet air more uniform and effectively avoids the phenomenon of material deposition due to uneven air separation.
Griffin Technology Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Company Name: Griffin Technology Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Representative: wanxingwei
- Product/Service: Spray Dryer , Fluid Bed , Belt Dryer , Vacuum Dryer , Drying Equipment , Dryer
- Capital (Million US $): 1170,000RMB
- Year Established: 2002
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- No. of Production Lines: Above 20
- No. of R&D Staff: 21 -30 People
- No. of QC Staff: 51 -60 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: 198 Yunhe Road，Xinbei District，Changzhou，China
- Contact Person: Mr. Frank
- Tel: 86-17605290094
Premium Related Products